Use OTT Voucher to Pay Bills with Xash
XashPay is a great new way to pay bills online without the need for a bank account. Thanks to XashPay, you can conduct seamless bill payments directly through WhatsApp. Anyone, from stay-at-home moms to thriving businesses, can buy and sell a huge range of goods and services using XashPay and OTT Voucher.
OTT Voucher is a digital cash voucher that allows cash consumers to transact in the digital economy. OTT Voucher has several partnerships that enable their users to access services such as investments, business insurance and laybys- all with cash.
In this article, we explain how the XashPay system works, and show you how touse an OTT Voucher to top up your XashPay account using cash.
What is XashPay?
Using XashPay you can top up your airtime and data, buy electricity, and pay all your bills using one convenient network.
The bill payment service at XashPay is conducted through WhatsApp. Through Reloadly, XashPay now provides airtime and online bill payment services on their WhatsApp-based platform. XashPay is available to many African nations as well as several South Asian nations, including India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan.
Using XashPay, you don’t need to waste time queueing at ATMs or dealing with the hassle of online banking. All your payments can be made quickly and securely using WhatsApp.
How to use OTT Voucher on the XashPay platform
It’s easy to use OTT Voucher on the XashPay platform. Here’s how:
- Start by registering on the XashPay platform
- Once you have created an account, log in
- Choose the option to top up your account using an OTT Voucher
- Provide your unique 12-digit voucher PIN, and your XashPay account will be automatically recharged
How to buy an OTT Voucher with cash
You can buy an OTT Voucher with cash from any of the 150 000 stores around the country that carry OTT 4 Me. When you buy an OTT Voucher with cash, you receive the value of your money in a digital cash voucher, similar to airtime. There’s no need for a bank account, all you need is cash in your pocket. Here’s how to buy an OTT Voucher with cash:
- Go to your nearest OTT reseller. Major brands like Spar, Pick n Pay, Makro, Caltex, and Game all carry OTT 4 me. You can also buy OTT Vouchers from your local spaza shop, favourite tuck shop or regular convenience store.
- Ask the cashier for an OTT Voucher and pay with cash. You will receive an OTT Voucher till slip with a unique 12-digit voucher PIN.
- Use this PIN to deposit the value of the voucher into your XashPay account
Some people prefer to use online banking, but still want to access all the convenience and privacy OTT Voucher offers. No sweat – you can also buy OTT Vouchers online. Here’s how:
- Go to the official OTT 4 Me website
- Navigate to the “Buy” page
- Choose the voucher amount you would like to buy. You can also enter any amount that suits you
- You will be redirected to the payment gateway – here, you can choose to make your payment through CallPay or Ozow.
- Then, select your bank from the list
- Confirm your purchase using the OTP from your bank, if required.
- Once your purchase has been finalised, the OTT Voucher PIN will be sent to you via SMS or email.
- You can now use this PIN to safely deposit into your XashPay account
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need WhatsApp to use XashPay?
Yes, XashPay is an online bill payment system that operates through WhatsApp. To register for a XashPay account, you will need to have WhatsApp installed on your phone, or WhatsApp web installed on your desktop device.
What bills can I pay with XashPay?
With XashPay, you can pay your school fees, insurance, water bills and DStv. You can also buy electricity, or instantly top up your airtime and data.
Can I use XashPay outside of South Africa?
Yes. Through Reloadly, XashPay now provides airtime and online bill payment services to many African nations as well as several South Asian nations, including India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan.
What can I do with my OTT Voucher slip once I have deposited it into my XashPay account?
While you can’t reuse your OTT Voucher slip to make deposits into other accounts, you can enter it into exciting competitions on the Second Chance platform. Simply enter your used OTT voucher PIN into any of the available promotions and stand the chance to win all kinds of prizes and great giveaways.
How many numbers are on the OTT Voucher slip?
Each OTT Voucher slip will come with a unique 12-digit PIN. This PIN can be used to safely and securely make deposits into the accounts of any of the partnering OTT 4 Me merchants.
Does an OTT Voucher expire?
No, OTT Vouchers do not expire. This means that you can buy your voucher at any time and keep it for as long as you want before making a deposit. This also allows you to budget accordingly and decide where you would like to make deposits using OTT 4 Me at the best time that suits you.
How do I redeem an OTT Voucher?
You can redeem an OTT Voucher by logging into your XashPay account, and choosing the option to make a deposit using OTT 4 Me. Then, simply enter your unique 12-digit voucher PIN, and your funds will be automatically transferred.
What type of voucher is OTT?
An OTT voucher functions similarly to an airtime voucher but is accepted by a wide range of businesses. You just need to ask one of the cashiers at your nearest reseller for an OTT voucher.Load the token using your phone, and you can make instant payments with ease. Every till point in each of the 150,000 resellers around the country has an OTT voucher available.
Can I buy an OTT Voucher with Ewallet?
Yes, you can purchase an OTT Voucher using an EWallet through Standard Bank Instant Money and Capitec Bank. This is a safe and secure means of instantly accessing the great benefits offered by OTT Voucher.