Use OTT Voucher to Invest Online with EASYinvest
When it comes to investments, usually you would need a bank account and a large minimum deposit. However this isn’t the case with OTT Voucher. OTT Voucher is a safe and convenient digital cash voucher that is already used by more than 2 million South Africans to access the digital economy.
Now, OTT Voucher has partnered with EASYInvest, meaning anyone can start investing. You can simply purchase an OTT Voucher and use it to invest in unit trusts with EASYInvest.
EASYInvest presents licenced financial services firms that you can invest in to build a more stable financial future for yourself. OTT Voucher has partnered with EASYInvest to increase the great ways that cash customers can benefit from the online economy.
In this article, we take a closer look at how you can grow your wealth using cash on the EASYinvest platform and OTT Voucher.
How to grow your wealth with EASYInvest using OTT Voucher
EASYInvest provides a flexible platform for making financial investments using a unit trust that is overseen by Momentum.
A unit trust is a particular kind of investment that enables you to combine your funds with those of thousands of other investors who share your goals to invest in successful companies.
The unit trust pools the total profit made by investors in different firms, something that was previously not possible for unbanked South Africans.
Momentum chooses the companies it invests in based on how well they perform; if these shares do not perform well, Momentum simply shifts the investment to better-performing options. By doing this, you can boost the security and growth of your investment without having to worry about any of the complex details.
Momentum offers a variety of unit trusts to satisfy the various needs and goals of individual investors.
As such, you can pick a unit trust with greater stability and lower risk for short-term needs Alternatively you can choose a unit trust with a higher potential return if you have longer-term needs.
There are no two plans exactly alike; each is tailored to adequately match your needs. Momentum will never let you skip a step or take the simple route to achieving your long-term goals.
This fantastic opportunity was previously only available to South Africans with a high minimum balance in their bank accounts. Now, you can add your investment to your preferred unit trust with an OTT Voucher.
How to use OTT Voucher on the EASYInvest platform
After you have registered on EASYInvest, you can add your investment to your preferred unit trust using cash and OTT Voucher. Here’s how:
Start by registering for an account on the EASYInvest platform
- Click on the “Register” button at the top of the page. Provide your mobile number, full name and surname, email address, and official ID number.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions. Click or tap the Register button.
- You will receive a One Time Pin to confirm your account and mobile number.
- Go to the confirm OTP page, and provide the One Time Pin which has been sent to the mobile number which you provided. Your investment account will be ready to use.
- Once you have created your account, you can then explore the Unit Trusts available on the platform. Having selected the option that works for you, simply add your investment using an OTT Voucher.
- Buy an OTT Voucher at any of the 150,000 OTT resellers around South Africa. These include local spazas, convenience stores, tuck shops, or well-known brands like Pick n Pay, Spar, Caltex and Makro.
- Go to the till and ask to buy an OTT Voucher. Pay with cash, and you will receive a till slip with a unique 12-digit PIN.
- You can also buy an OTT Voucher online through the official website, or through partnering banks like Standard Bank, Thyme Bank, and Capitec. When you buy a voucher online, you will receive the voucher PIN via SMS or e-mail.
- Log into your EASYInvest account and add your investment to your preferred UNIT Trust using your voucher PIN.
You might also be interested in our other resources:
Use OTT Voucher to Invest Online with LAYAWAY
Use OTT Voucher to Transact Digitally with 6Dot50
Use OTT Voucher to Pay Bills with Xash
Use OTT Voucher to Insure with Shopcover
Investing in shares was an opportunity that was previously only available to banked South Africans with a large minimum deposit. Now, the EASYInvest platform allows you to grow your wealth using cash with OTT Voucher.
You don’t need a large bank account to grow your wealth.All you need is a digital cash voucher from OTT 4 me.
Your investment will be safely managed by Momentum so that you don’t have to deal with the complex information surrounding investment decisions. When the time is right, you can withdraw your investment for the most important life events – whether it be your children’s education, a family funeral, or your wedding.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is EASYInvest?
EASYInvest is a flexible platform for making financial investments using a unit trust.
A unit trust is a particular kind of investment that enables you to combine your funds with thousands of other investors to invest in successful companies. EASYInvest unit trusts are overseen by Momentum.
Can I invest even if I don’t have a bank account?
Yes, when you use OTT 4 Me, you can add your investment to your preferred unit trust using a digital cash voucher. You can buy the voucher with cash and deposit the amount into your preferred unit trust using the unique 12-digit PIN. This method bypasses the need for a bank account, and is fully safe and secure.
Where can I buy an OTT Voucher?
You can buy an OTT Voucher from any of the 150,000 stores around the country that resell OTT. This includes spazas in your local communities, your favourite tuckshop or brands like Makro, Spar, and Pick n Pay. You can also buy an OTT Voucher online through the official website.
Is my investment safe on EASYInvest?
While all investments carry some risk, Momentum chooses the companies it invests in based on how well they perform. If these shares do not perform well, Momentum simply shifts the investment to better-performing options. By doing this, you can boost the security and growth of your investment without having to worry about any of the complex investment details.